What does “Certified Refurbished” mean ?
”Certified Refurbished” products are tested and certified to ensure that the product works as brand new and are then re-packed for retail sale.
What is the warranty period?
Techspirit’s standard warranty is generally 90 days.
Why was it Refurbished?
Items are returned to vendors/ retailers for various reasons. Here are few examples:
- Most major retailers offer a 30-day money back guarantee on their products some consumers just simply return the product within this period.
- Item box or casing was damaged in shipment
- Item was returned because of minor cosmetic imperfection
- Item was simply just opened
- Overstock items are also sometime sold as refurbished
All these items are returned to vendors. These are later tested and repackaged, and sold as refurbished units.
Why should I buy refurbished instead of New?
Refurbished save money. You can save up to 50% on some of the products. Moreover, most units are like new condition and you can rest assured as all the products are tested and works as brand new.
Not only you will save money but you will also contribute to a greener environment.